Dr. John Dee (13 July 1527 – 1608 or 1609) was an English mathematician, astronomer, astrologer, geographer, occultist, and personal consultant to Queen Elizabeth I.
This Beautiful Book features Sigil of Ameth (Sigillum Dei Aemeth) raised under its cover, as well as 4 watchtowers in each corner. Created by Dr. John Dee in the Elizabethan era, this talisman is currently used by Enochian and other High Ceremonial magickal practitioners.
Dr. John Dee devoted much of his life to the world of magic, alchemy, divination, and Hermetic philosophy. The last third of his life he attempted to commune with angels in order to learn the universal language of creation.
His status as a respected scholar allowed him to play a role in Elizabethan politics. He served as an occasional adviser and tutor to Elizabeth I. According to some authorities, during his lifetime, Dee owned the largest library in England and one of the largest in Europe.
- This Book contains 700 parchment pages with Dr. John Dee writings. All pages are made with acid-free French parchment paper.
- Writings include:
- Misteriourum Liber Primus
- Misteriourum Liber Secundus
- Misteriourum Liber Tertius
- Misteriourum Liber Cuartus
- Misteriourum Liber Quintus
- The Private Diary of Dr. John Dee
- The Hieroglyphic Monad
- The Necronomicon as translated by Dr. John Dee
- The Practice of Enochian Invocations
To see peek inside this Magical Tome, see more images and read the full description, please click on the following image: