Heinrich Cornelius Agrippa (1486-1535) is the most influential writer of Renaissance esoterica and all of Western occultism. Written from 1509 to 1510, his de occulta philosophia appeared in three books and circulated in manuscript form until it was printed in 1533.
This work should be at the top of any required reading list for those interested in Western magic and esoteric traditions.
These 800 pages are printed on French Aged Parchment paper and hard bound in antique brown Italian leather. There is no doubt that the Grand Master Agrippa himself would love to see his work bound in this beautiful volume that totally resembles the look of his era.
Heinrich Cornelius Agrippa Book Content
- Heinrich Cornelius Agrippa – First Book of Occult Philosophy (Natural Magic).
- Heinrich Cornelius Agrippa – Second Book of Occult Philosophy (Celestial Magic).
- Heinrich Cornelius Agrippa – Third Book of Occult Philosophy (Ceremonial Magic).
- Heinrich Cornelius Agrippa – Fourth Book of Occult Philosophy (Magical Ceremonies).
- Heinrich Cornelius Agrippa – Book of Geomancy.